If you encountered the Fatal error: Call to a member function isLockExists() after trying re-index your Magento site, then don’t panic. It’s just a minor glitch after upgrading from 22.214.171.124 to 1.9.1. Just clear your cache then try re-indexing again. It will work afterwards. If your latest Magento site still doesn’t work, try logging out the logging in back again and all the errors will be gone in no time.
Add me on Google+
December 2014 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Browse my Archives
Recent Search Terms
- windows 8 airplane mode fix
- xml declaration allowed only at the start of the document
- brock lesnar with his fans
- y800 home
- y800 home/index html
- ginny gardner
- promo code for high iq society
- wireless cant cannect in window7 even the password is correct
- ghost trade ragnarok online
- the key or passphrase is incorrect
RecommendedHello lonely boys around the world, if you're sad and blue Foreign Singles Finder is for you.
I Love Nuffnang!