Professional Data Recovery in the Philippines that really recovers your data

A few months ago, my hard drive crashed. It’s a WD Elements 1TB drive. I didn’t do anything, I just copied some files, then suddenly it went crazy. It can’t copy any files at all. I have very important important data inside that drive and I don’t have a backup. Because I’m a slight techy, I attempted to recover my data in my storage device using various data recovery softwares.

I just googled online and found a lot of data recovery applications, both free and paid. I tried Revuca, Pandora, ADRC Data Recovery Tool, TestDisk, UndeletePlus, and a wholte lot more. I also tried all of the recommended data recovery softwares by Lifehacker, but it didn’t work.

I was hopeless because I didn’t successfully recover my precious data in my hard drive. Due to this dilemme, I decided to use a data recovery center that is cheap and that works. I found expensive ones in the US and Singapore, but I guess it’s too expensive. It’s worth around $3000 USD just to recover a data from a $100 USD hard drive. Good thing there are a lot of data recovery centers in the Philippines. I tried XYON.com.ph, but after a month that I left my hard drive with them, they didn’t successfully recovered my data. They just used the same tools that I attempted to recover the data with the same method that I already did. They don’t have a lab or clean room here in the Philippines that opens the hard drive and recover the data from disc images, unlike what I’ve read in other professional data recovery centers in the US and Singapore.

XYON asked me if I agree to ship my hard disk to the US for a mere fee of around $1500 USD. They said that they will attempt to recover the data through their partner, Seagate. But I’m a bit skeptical and at the same time, awed with the price because it’s a bit expensive.

Good thing I found one in Sulit.com.ph who offers professional data recovery for only $600 USD. I gave them my hard disk and my data was recovered successfully. I you’re also looking for a professional data recovery company in the Philippines, I highly recommend Chris. You can e-mail him at chrstphr_bn@yahoo.com or call/text him at 0917-821-8802. You’ll never be disappointed.

Do you love this article and you want to receive more interesting posts from Bryan Veloso? Why not subscribe to this blog via e-mail? It's easy! Just enter your e-mail address below and confirm your subscription by clicking the activation link that will be sent to your e-mail! Get your free subscription now!

Enter your email address:

This entry was posted in Geekery and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Professional Data Recovery in the Philippines that really recovers your data

1. renzo says:

how can you say “free data recovery” when it charged you $600?

• Bryan Veloso says:

Thanks for pointing that out and for reading my post. The post has been edited. 😀

2. vin says:

Hi bryan just wanna ask if chris is part of that company that fix your HD? if not what the name of the company that repair your HD

• Bryan Veloso says:

It’s chris. Chris fixed it. May machine sila near ADMU then the raw data was sent to singapore, and sent back to me. Around $600 USD. Cheaper than Xyon referred.. 😀

3. Mark says:

I also went to xyon philippines but they failed to recover my data. Also they referred me to their partner Seagate in the U.S but a too expensive.

4. Aisne Bucsit says:

My Seagate back up plus portable hard drive when connected to the computer, keeps on blinking white light and the computer does not recognize it. I have tried troubleshooting, changing the cable, coonecting to a different computer but still does it. I’m asking for quotation on how much it would cost me to have my data recovered. Thank you!

• Bryan Veloso says:

Just SMS the number in my post. They recover the data kahit nabasa ng ulan or nasunog ang HD. Yung sakin around $600 USD nagastos ko, it’s cheap na compared sa Seagate data recovery service sa US.

• Toto Aranas says:

Same problem I experience with 1TB Seagate. Why does it cost too much?

5. Jerome says:

How about faulty head, do they have a clean laboratory to open and repair it?

6. Ed says:

Did you send it to him or something? And how long did it take for you to get your hard drive back?

• Bryan Veloso says:

yep magaling sila mag recover. Try to contact them muna for a quote. Depende kasi sa hard drive capacity, hindi depende sa data lng na need u.

7. jess says:

mas mura pla ang singilan sa ISS EYAN DATA RECOVERY CENTER.dito lng sa Pinas gagawin at my sarili silang clean room..

8. Ryan Caballero says:

the usb port of my 1 TB Toshiba hard drive was detached. Can it be fixed? My files can still be recovered?

9. Ryan Caballero says:

Saan yung service center ng ISS EYAN DATA RECOVERY CENTER at yung Chris?thanks.

10. marj says:

Hi Bryan. Do you know a way I can reach cris? I tried to call the number but its not working anymore. Can you tell me his office location?

• Bryan Veloso says:

Have you tried reaching him via Yahoo mail? I haven’t contacted him for a long time.

11. rikkie says:

bakit yung hd ko 1tb tpos nging 32 gb,,ginawa ko kcing recovery kla ko pwede hindi pla,panu mabalik sa 1td ulit yun tnx sasagot maraming salamat

12. bert lawrence gabane says:

may nagbebenta ba ng head (spare parts) dito sa pinas? yung para sa seagate slim backup plus, slim protable drive 500 gb. yun kasi sira sa hd ko, yung head nya ayaw bumasa ng files. salamat sa makakatulong.

13. joms says:

sir.. magkano repair ng WD 2TB external hdd? sing i plugged it sa smart tv, hndi n mabasa yung content ng drive. though my laptop can still detect the drive but i can no longer open it in my computer.. not initialized yung status nya sa disk manager

14. j. m. serena says:

i have hard disk that it seems is damaged, and i would like to recover the data the disk is here in manila