The SkillInfo_F.lua:185: attempt to index global ‘SKILL_INFO_LIST’ (a nil value) and buf too new: read version 5.1; expected at most 5.0 are the two recent errors that I encountered after patching my RO client today. This error just appeared after the March 30, 2014 server maintenance of all Philippine Ragnarok Online servers. I still don’t know how to fix it. I’ve tried deleting my GameGuard folder, then repatched, but it didn’t work. I also tried deleting my Ragexe.exe client, but it still didn’t work. Right now I’m downloading a fresh new installer from ftp.levelupgames.ph/Ragnarok/SND/ then will try to do a brand new installation of my pRO client and see if it works. If it didn’t work, then I’ll just wait for a miracle.