If you encountered a fatal: Out of memory, malloc failed error after pushing your local repo to your remote repo, then you tried over and over again to push it but to no avail, then you’re pretty lucky to have found this blog post.
All you need to do is delete your local repo, clone your remote git repo again, then repush. Make sure to remove large files (zipped Mysql files, zipped image files, and other large files in your repo).
I recently encountered this error because I committed a folder with large files in zip. I didn’t notice that I included it. Deleting that folder and recommiting won’t help, so you need to delete, re-clone, then recommit.
That’s all for now! I hope this helps someone out there who encountered the same error as I did.