PS3 Network Error 80710D36

I’ve encountered this weird Playstation Network Error just now. 80710D36… Hmmmm!?!?! Still don’t know how to fix it. I have the latest firmware and I have 2 Internet Service Providers that are currently working. Hmmmmmm? I will share how I solved this problem once I find a solution online.

As of now, I found nothing. I searched multiple forums and the official Playstation Network forum, but to no avail.

I’ve restarted my PS3 thrice already, still, it didn’t solve the problem. Oh my, I’m dying to kill zombies tonight! O_O I hope this problem won’t last until tomorrow.

UPDATE: Good thing the error was fixed while doing nothing. Thank goodness!

Do you love this article and you want to receive more interesting posts from Bryan Veloso? Why not subscribe to this blog via e-mail? It's easy! Just enter your e-mail address below and confirm your subscription by clicking the activation link that will be sent to your e-mail! Get your free subscription now!

Enter your email address:

This entry was posted in Gadgets, Gaming and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to PS3 Network Error 80710D36

1. jordan says:

i am having the same problem mate let me no wen you fix it i can get on the internet on my laptop and my playstation just carnt conect to psn??

2. jordan says:

just as a posted that my psn let me on haha sorry mate just keep tryin to log on it will work

3. U_R says:

yep… i also have it, and it seems a lot of people are having it…
    probably bec cause of the hackers’ revenge from sony

4. Becky says:

Heya Bryan,

Was having the exact same prob, and was searching the web for a solution.
    Nothing really came up, but while I was searching I was constantly trying to
    log into the Ps network, and it worked! Don’t know how, but it just decided to
    let me log in again. I know this is the least technical possible answer, but if the
    control is next to you, sheer stuborness might get it going again for you, good luck 🙂

5. heather says:

hey im having same error cant get on psn but get online sum1 help PLZ ~~ heather.crawford@gmail.com

6. JamesC says:

Just wondering, are you the legendary 😛 Bryan Veloso of the avalonstar? Just wanna say hi and turn off my lurker mode hahaha… that Facebook namecard on the Social Network movie… just caught it the other day… can’t help but be impressed… only your fans know that you did it… pretty impressive stuff… you should’ve stayed with them! or at least with those WordPress folks LOL… Anyways, hope all is well with the development of your hello-ranking project … hope you do one for kpop fans too LOL. You’re probably the coolest techno-entrepreneur around already….. All the best dude. Cheers!

7. pj says:

same here been trying for a week now no joy no psn network for me lol

8. Read a few of your posts and have thought they were really intresting. looking forward to seeing more from you.

9. nick 1922 says:

i know of a solution…………………………………………..buy an x-box

10. Wow! Your post has rely opened my eyes on this one. You’ve saved me a lot of time, look forward to reading more thanks.